Home / Services / Childcare

Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# A208371

Physical therapy for special needs kids (USA, USA, Other Countries)

Qualified personnel include: Nursing assistant, certified nursing assistants, patient care technicians, medical assistants, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), and individuals with training and experience in education, social services or child care related fields. Visit here for More info- www.littleangelsppec.com

It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
10 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox