Logging-In INC is one of the fastest growing IT consulting Firm for fortune 500 clients. We cater to the application development Support services needs of our clients and offer them technology-driven business solutions that meet their goals and corporate objectives.
Logging-In knows what is in demand in the IT industry. In the wake of providing the best talent, we have meticulously designed our training programs in a way that they stand at par with the demand of the current market scenario. Our reach has been so wide that we are the preferred choice for our prime vendors.
• Proven success leading and managing large to medium size agile teams.
• A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
• A solid understanding and appreciation for Agile tools, processes, and methodology.
• Ability to interact well in a team environment.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
Roles & Responsibilities
• Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
• Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
• Assist with if needed, technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout the Agile project.
• Participate in all phases of system testing.
• Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.